25.12.18

West Coast Trip June 2018

((Despite a few german people complaining about me writing my blog in English, I will probably continue doing so because I miss it.))

Hi there friends!
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Deutschland hat mich wieder :)


So first of all I'd like to apologize for not posting anything in months. It was just that so so much happened during the last weeks of my exchange year and back in Germany, school started and everything so ...yeah. I've been quite busy but obviously, I do not want to leave this blog unfinished.

In this post, I'm not gonna talk much about me leaving the US, being back to Germany and my summary of the year but instead I will continue with my blog just as if there was no time gap.

This is why I present to you today….
…drum rolls…
the trip video(s) of the West Coast trip I went on in June!!
Yay! I finally finished editing them and I like the way they turned out...reminding me of summer and the beautiful US.




I hope you enjoy watching them!

Sincerely,

Your now-again-German (but still American) Larissa <3

Keine Kommentare: